Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Week's Parish Media Liaison Post

June 10, 2008

Make the Connection...using new media to strengthen your connection to faith!

My pick this week honors our fathers! Our Church Fathers and one superb catholic dad named Joe McClane!

Joe created a podcast called The Catholic Hack, a recorded program "dealing in matters of Apologetics, spirituality, Church teaching, and the Christian faith".
http://sqpn.com/category/educational/catholic-hack/
and has recorded the works of some of the Church Fathers:
http://www.joemcclane.com/St_Ignatius/index.htm

Joe McClane says about himself: "I grew up in the Church of Christ but fell away and became agnostic in my teens. I joined the Catholic Church at the Easter Vigil of 1999 and was married, to my lovely wife Michelle, in the Church in 2000. My real conversion took place on a spring day in 2002 when I got on my knees and "let go and let God". My journey went into hyper drive at that point and I have been in love with my Catholic faith ever since. My wife and I have three children on earth and three children in heaven. We are devout practicing Catholics who are excited to share the treasure we "found in a field" with the whole world. I work full time for a Catholic, non-profit, evangelization ministry in Houston TX called Fullness of Truth".

Check out Joe's programs and grow in your faith!
If you have questions or suggestions about "Make the Connection", feel free to contact me!
Peace of Christ to you!
Kerry Madden The Catholic Parish Media Liaison
KMadden445@aol.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kerry, thanks for the call! You know I love this one! Looking forward to hearing from you next week.
Lisa

Joe McClane said...

Thanks Kerry for featuring me this week! I really appreciate the support.

God Bless
Joe
www.catholichack.com